Thursday, September 29, 2011

Havnt Talked In A While

Well i havnt written here in forfuckingever. So i picked up this book called "A Million Little Pieces" and so far its the shit. its funny and serious all together. one of my favorite parts:
"The Babar the Elephant book is sitting in front of me. I pick it up and start reading it.
I remember reading it as a small Boy and enjoying it and imagining that I was
friends with Babar, his constant Companion during all of his adventures. He went
to the Moon, I went with him. He fought Tomb Raiders in Egypt, I fought
alongside him. He rescued his elephant girlfriend from Ivory Hunters on the
Savanna, I coordinated the getaway. I loved that goddamn Elephant and I loved
being his friend. In a childhood full of unhappiness and rage, Babar is one of the
few pleasant memories that I have. Me and Babar, kicking some motherfucking
ass."
Thats enough for tonight. its been almost 5 months since ive posted here. I might change that, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment